As there are so a lot of talented writers out there, we can’t miss the chance to introduce their wonderful essays to the humanity. We’ve been helping you guys to improve your skills and now it’s time to demonstrate them to the whole world. You’re more than welcome to take part in our contest!
We’ve prepared some valuable prizes for the winners and also promise to publish the winner’s work on our website. You can freely express your thoughts and defend your point of view staying on the topic. Additionally, by submitting a great essay, you’ll provide the students from all over the world with a sample of a flawless paper. Remember, honesty is the main key to your readers’ hearts.
Who Can Participate?
Everyone can. You only need outstanding writing skills and to be passionate about writing. There are no other limitations.
What Should I Do To Participate?
Write an essay on one of the possible topics listed below and send it to us:
- It should be from 500 to 1000 words in length.
- It should be in English.
- No plagiarism is allowed. Every essay will be thoroughly checked for uniqueness.
- Make sure to include all the references to the sources you used for writing your essay.
- PDF or Word document
What Is The Deadline?
You can submit your masterpiece from March 1, 2016 through June 26, 2016.
We will announce the results on July 1, 2016 and email the notifications to the winners that day.
What Can I Win?
These are our promised prizes worth fighting for:
- Winner –$200 Amazon Gift Card
- 2nd place –$100 Amazon Gift Card
- 3rd place –$50 Amazon Gift Card
Who Are The Judges?
The essay will be checked by our top writers. They will not know your personal information and will base their decision solely on the quality of your work. By submitting an entry to this essay contest, you agree to the terms and conditions and accept the decision of the judges as final.
Can I Write On Any Topic?
No, you should write an essay on one of the topics from this list:
- Everybody should write essays from time to time.
- What will the learning process look like in 30 years from now?
- What are the possible benefits of discovering extraterrestrial intelligent life?
- My favorite comic book hero and what it would be like living with him/her in the same city.
- Should there be only 4 working days in a week? What are some of the scientific reasons for that?
- The best book of a contemporary author I’ve read so far.
- The person who gave me the best piece of advice in my life.
- Is honesty always the best choice?
We Wish You Good Luck!
Now that you know all the guidelines and get the topics to choose from, it’s time to start working on your essay. Please contact us if you have any questions and send us your masterpiece to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Three of the winning essays will be published on our blog and you are more than welcome to visit it.
- Kayla Skinner – “THE PERSON THAT GAVE ME THE BEST ADVICE”
- Stephen Anom – “WHAT WILL THE LEARNING PROCESS LOOK LIKE IN 30 YEARS FROM NOW?”
- Ikwuegbu Ikechukwu – “IS HONESTY THE BEST CHOICE?”